Bizeducate’s portfolio of finance high level courses covers the essential themes and issues surrounding accounting, budgeting, auditing, risk-management and more.
Our courses offer a deep understanding of financial management by thoroughly covering different subjects which fall under the realm of financial management. The content is designed to provide details and a comprehensive understanding of the importance and impact of financial control in any organisation.
The List of Our Prepared Courses
International Financial Reporting - its components, reliability and presentation in the context of increasing the value of the company
- Reporting as a company value factor
- The role of reporting as a corporate governance tool
- Investor’s point of view
- Specifics of sovereign (and other large) funds in terms of reporting analysis
- Prospects for further development of IFRS
Recent changes in IFRS standards, the practice of their application in the context of harmonization with US GAAP
- Recent developments in IFRS standards in the context of convergence with US GAAP
- Continuing difference between IFRS and US GAAP, and implementation practice
- The Seven Most Common IFRS Mistakes (Based on IFRSBox)
- Contradictions between the positions of American investors and American companies
- Relationship of convergence of accounting systems with the principles and practices of corporate governance
- Accounting in the United States as a Basis for Civil Litigation and Criminal Prosecution of Executives: Examples
- Linking accounting issues with compliance practices
Internal audit and compliance. Anti-bribery and money laundering
- Compliance is not a burden, but an additional opportunity for business growth
- Step-by-step construction of a compliance system
- The minimum set of policies to ensure the compliance function
- Internal audit in the context of corporate governance
… and much more
Presenters and Course Fasilitators
Kirill Slavin is a Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, holds an MBA from Cambridge University and is an Associate Member of the Cambridge University Centre for International Business and Management (CIBAM).
He has got twenty years of experience in accounting and finance gained in senior positions in, inter alia, Wang Laboratories, PepsiCo Inc., Deloitte & Touche, Kaspersky Lab and DiamondCluster International (now PwC’s Diamond Advisory Services) in London, Vienna and Moscow.
Kirill Slavin is a Director at Slavin and Associates Limited, a London based management consultancy specialising in business strategy and company value management.
He regularly speaks in Cambridge and London both academically and to business executive audiences. His areas of expertise include IFRS, management accounting, corporate finance, risk management and corporate governance.
Saket M. is a London-based financial trainer and consultant.
Saket has designed and facilitated courses for finance and non-finance professionals from over 50 countries in Europe, Africa, Middle East and Asia. He specialises in matters relating to financial reporting and analysis (IFRS/IPSAS), including financial instruments and insurance contracts. Recently he has facilitated training sessions on ESG Reporting.
Saket has previously worked with Lloyds Bank, Ernst & Young and PricewaterhouseCoopers. He is a qualified accountant and CFA® charterholder.
Corporate training tailored to your needs
Get the training you need, when you need it, where you want it, and at a price which suits your budget.